Thursday, April 17, 2008

Humanitarian Club International

Agenda
Part I Socialization


Mrs. Dastoor how is your new car?
It is dabba, man! AC is good in the front seat.
OK sit with the Driver.
Oh NO !!… my poor Dastoorji will feel bad.
Stupid! I only said sit with him. Mrs Dastoor you are becoming very naughty and young at sixty.
Chal! I am naughty but not sixty

Part II Social work

I am taking the slum children on a flight. It will be a great pleasure to see the joy on the faces of these children for a life time experience. Mrs. Dastoor for this you should get Magsaysay Award. You are actually doing service to the mankind,

Tell me how are you financing this?
We wanted to take 20 slum children on a flight to Singapore. The Air lines gave us only 22 tickets. How can I accommodate the entire team? The Prime Channel TV crew it self has eights persons. We invited three TV channels on flights, in addition to my club office bearers. Airlines would not give a single ticket more. So we are taking only two children.

Its fine, you know the quality of service is important than quantity .
But you know at the eleventh hour, our immediate past President’s brother came. So we could take only one child.
Ok!! Fine! How did the child feel, what did he say in the interview after the flight.

Hmmm.. he says …. He felt like Prince coming out of the bore well shaft

No comments: